unisexunscented for women & men
- HEALTHY MAGNESIUM FORMULA. You need magnesium for energy production, nerve transmission, protein synthesis, muscle relaxation, and multiple other body functions. More than another natural deodorant, nasanta is formulated with healthy magnesium sourced from Japan.
- FREE OF ALL FORMS OF ALUMINUM. You can relax knowing that there are no hidden aluminum compounds in nasanta. Common aluminum molecules in other natural deodorants include ingredients like potassium alum (potassium double sulphate of aluminum) and zirconium alum.
- TESTED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Your underarms will not sting on application even right after shaving. nasanta was clinically tested by Dermatest Labs in Sydney for sensitization evaluation and is free of irritating ingredients like alcohol (ethanol) and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).
- MADE TO AUSTRALIAN QUALITY STANDARDS. nasanta is not a chemistry experiment. nasanta is formulated by cosmetic professionals and made in Sydney, Australia in a GMP and ISO certified facility, with every batch coded and tested for antimicrobial preservative efficacy and stability.
- - Water
- - Magnesium Hydroxide
- - Glycerin
- - Xanthan Gum
- - Preservative: 0.35% w/w Phenoxyethanol and 0.15% w/w Caprylyl Glycol
If a cosmetic is not properly preserved, dangerous bacteria, moulds and fungi can fester in the product and invade and colonize your body through the skin. This can lead to very serious conditions, the least of which will irritate your skin and cause breakouts.
We know from laboratory testing that natural preservatives do not work in the long term at safe concentrations for the body. As a result, our only option was to judicially use a low concentration of 0.35% Phenoxyethanol and 0.15 Caprylyl Glycol.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. You do not want to waste your money on another natural deodorant that does not work for you. If you are not happy with nasanta, for any reason whatsoever, we will refund you in full within 12 hours and you will not have to return the product. Try it!